The Administration Team and Maintenance Crew Conference was a conference between the Administration Team and the Maintenance Crew members on Thursday, February 10, 2011 to discuss the future of the The Sims Project and the possibilities of changing the whole structure of the site.
Since inception to the Wikia site as a community based wiki site that the community can come to and edit the wiki in a neutral point of view and speak as a whole of The Sims brand; which includes: SimCity, The Sims franchise, MySims, SimAnimals, and all forms of the Sim title franchises made available from Maxis and distributed by EA Games with the later being the sole owner of The Sims franchise
The staff approved the measure that they will meet every eighty-four or so days, or three months or quarterly, to discuss topics that are known and make decisions on what needs to be done.
Conference Call overviewEdit
|Season||Dates Held||Head Moderator||Current Issues||Results||Other Notes|
|Winter 2010/2011||February 14, 2011||Sundogs||Leadership roles, Direction of the site, Affiliation process, and Recruiting||Revamped affiliation process, leadership roles confirmed||Will hold quarterly Conference Calls, more focus on our site needs over wants, closer look on recruiting practices at next meeting, further workings on items such as MoS, Rules, Punishments, and User Creations.|
|Spring 2011||April 24 to April 25 2011||LoneThrasherWolf37||MoS structure, Rules and Punishment guidelines, Shows||MoS revisions, rules and punishments finalized, achievements changes||On further review, the MoS will be altered more thooroughly at next meeting, Achievements will be altered for more badges, Rules and Pumosjments may ne altered.|
|Summer 2011||August 25, 2011 to August 28, 2011||MrsCrumplebottom||Manual of Style alterations, Rules and Punishments alterations, further look at Achievements.||Manual of Style is being revamped, Task Force activated, Affialtion process tweeked, and reassigned the staff to new positions.||More changes will be looked at for a three day workdays amongst the administration and maintenance crew members.|
|Fail 2011||October 2011||HotDice||Adjustments to MoS, Guidelines, Affiliation, Rules, and Template. Exploring the options of adding or retracting staff.||TBD||This could be the end of the Maintanence Crew Staff. Staff were reassigned to new positions last meeting and maybe tweeked at this meeting.|
- ↑ 2004. Electronic Arts and Maxis. The EA has purchased Maxis out of court proceedings and became owner of the best selling video game franchise, The Sims and made it into a studio division of EA Studios.
- ↑ 2011-02-14. Sims Dailt Planet Wiki. Staff approves a messure to meet quarterly to have a better understanding on what the site needs.
- ↑ 2011-04-24. Sims Daily Planet Wiki. Second meeting is held and mistakes are overcome with better understanding.
- ↑ 2011-04-25. Sims Daily Planet. The staff at Sims Daily Planet Wiki approves the Summer meeting to be September 1, 2011 through September 3, 2011.
- ↑ 2911-04-25. Sims Daily Planet Wiki. Issues still not resolved in second quarterly meeting. Known issues hopefully be resolve by next meeting.